Friday 22 May 2015

Shooting the Animation

Due to certain circumstances in my life I haven't been able to start shooting as early as I had hoped, leaving me hardly enough time to be fully animate the piece. I officialy started shooting 2 months before my deadline at the start of the easter half term, I had to come in every single day for at least 5 hours of the half term and the two weeks after to get the full 1000 frames of my animation fully captured, this was a very intence time for me shooting around 50 frames a day averaging around 6 minutes per photo, towards the end when I seriously needed to have it done I did one 8 hour day where I shot 300 frames averaging around 2 minutes per photo, I really wish I hadn't done this as it does show up in the animation, the joint between jaw and face slowly looks worse and worse, oh well.
Actually shooting the animation was fairly easy and extremely fun. It was also extremely rewarding to see it slowly coming to life I am at a point now where I have the RAW animation as one final image sequence synced to the soundtrack, I now need to add in zooms fades and the illustrated fly over the top for the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment